Friday 22 May 2009

What a long time

What a long time it's been! I'm in the middle of exams and have generally been put off new music lately. I feel as if I'm between two worlds with it. Hard to explain.
Anyway, I'm not sure how much I'll be posting. I might start a photography journal instead of a music blog because I haven't got much to write about any more and photos say it all.
It's been fun writing this blog and I've enjoyed all the feedback I've had back, I've just come to realise that there are so many blogs like this out there and it's a lot of effort to promote, write and research for this blog on my own.
If you like this blog, you may also like:
NME (I hate to say it but you probably will)
Vice Website
Music Snobbery
Last FM
Indie Blips

My favirote 2 blogs are:
Cory Kennedy - A lifestyle photojournal about her exciting life

Hipster Runoff - I check this site daily and it always makes me laugh.

No comments: